Ceased update-tion
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I'm ultra sleepy!
I need a mac!
I need an electric!
I am broke!
I don't wanna go school!
I wanna be famous!
I need internet at home!
Dont you just love complains. They just keep charging into your ears wherever you go.
I am one of the ignorant users of this destructive weapon of sane destruction.
I complain. A lot. I think.
At least thats what I think.
I don't get what I want. Who does?
You need to strive towards your goal.
Striving with a chasm in between.
A chasm that separates oceans and fate....
Bah!
Enough with Mr. Poetic moron.
My life is.. rather stable now.
No turbulences. Heartbeat meter is stable.
Seismograph reads stable. Ritchet scale is at 0.
Yup. Fine.
I went to school today(wow! how exciting!). And found out that..
Millions of other idiots know about paramore!
I was in my drawing class today and this guy which is a junior(year2 poly) was listening to music.
I went to the back of the class to sharpen my pencil and I heard "I can feel the pressure, its gettin' closer now....." I freezed for a moment before my brain registered "another moron knows paramore". That guy was at the back holding drumsticks(drum sticks. Not chicken drumsticks) acting like Zac. Then he gave the "look at my professional drum skills" face. Oh man.
Another one of my classmates knows also because me and my other friend were talking bout them. Then she say "I got their album already"... Waaa.... Please la.. why so many people know?!
Joel! I know how you feel!
They are no longer like my secret fav band alrdy. They are like my famous fav band. Dammit.
Pppffftt. Oh well. At least they are getting famous.
Ohhhh Well.......
Ooh. Just received the korean Christian news. It is bad man. They gonna kill another few of them. What in the world is wrong with them!? Crazy old farts. They outta repent and.... not kill the Christians. Poor Christians. I hope God sends a meteor down and consume the talibans(or whoever is reponsible for the killing), like how he did in Elijah's time. Kill the talibans! HAHA. No la. Then it will make me like the talibans. Ok. erm.. Save the talibans! Make them Christians!
Heh. Ok... Whatever man. Enough trash spouted. Erm.
I think This is enough to entertain whoever. Anymore and I'm long winded.
Gooooo Bye!
--- 22:14