Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Monday, August 06, 2007


I'm sorry that I have to say this again.
I just entered my school's com lab, and guess what did I hear?
YES! Paramore again. I heard one of my favourite songs from them; brighter.
Now, 'Never let this go' is ringing in the background of the com lab. What the hell?!
Paramore is all over my school. Its so irritating! Dammit.
Ok. The song just ended, and they are playing 'Never let this go' AGAIN!
Hey. This is over! Too Much!

And these people that are listening to them are... Losers.
I think they are. I'm sure they are. They speak CHINESE!
I know I speak chinese too, but they use it to communicate amonst themselves.
Hey man. Why is it like that?!

So... Whatever.
They are so publicised. What can I do?
I'll just have to accept these prarmore 'listeners'(not fans).
They cannot be classified as one.

Erm. Ok. I'm in a middle of 2 choices now.
*Interrupts* OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
I'm hearing conspiracy now. They just played it. LOUDLY!
SH*T!
Ok. Anyway, my two choices are whether I should go for my consultation class, or go for my laptop talk. Consultation only will happen 3 times. All 3 times are precious.
But laptop talk happens once a year!
This consultation will help me score for my photography subject. Both starts at 3. laptop ends at 5, consultation ends at 6. If I go to the consultation at 5, I'll have no consulting to do. Cuz its first come first serve.
HOW?!!?!?!
Ok. It got more irritating.
Just now while i was typing, the china guy sang to conspiracy.
Oh man....
SHOOT!
Conspiracy just ended, and now, its playing 'Here we go again'.
Not good. I cannot stand this anymore. What next man?!
Ok. I'm gonna burst.
My emotions on the inside could coat a mountain.
I feel like offing their computer now, and shut paramore out(first time).
Argh!

--- 13:39