Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Monday, August 20, 2007


I'm getting easily irritated.
Everything irritates me. Every little thing.
AHH!
I'm did a new subject today. Two in fact.
3D Art Fundamentals and Digital Media Fundamentals.
The lecturers are fine.
At least finer than the previous one.
We did clay modeling and some powerpoint stuff today.
It was quite fun and relaxing. Ya. Haha.
Ok. Who cares. I'm so bothered by everything now... pfftt.
Seems like everyone is having THE life now.
My Uncle just tried to convince me the other day to get a cheaper mac.
Urgh... to make it worst, after the financial talk.
He told me I must be a good steward of the money I have, and what more my mother's money.
So he told me to consider a 2nd hand mac. WAaAaA?!?!?
*Lets out a big sigh*
I can't be bothered anymore.
I don't wanna put so much attention to such useless stuff.
And something so very irritating.

Everytime I enter my Aunt's house, she'll never fail to comment and ask about my hair.
"Wa! So long already ah?"
"When you going to cut your hair?"
"Wa. Not hot meh?"
"Your mummy never ask you to cut your hair ah?"

JUST STOP ASKING WILL YOU?
I have to go to her house everytime to do project, and I'll have to hear this blabber of ridiculous repititive RETORICAL questions.
"Wa. Your hair so long ah?"
Of course la! Cannot see ah?
Long la. What the. Try keeping hair not within your gender's length.
You'll wanna kill all those people.

Hrmph. Enough blogging.....
Had enough.

--- 21:13