Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Friday, July 27, 2007


Woo Hoo!
Today is a day off!
A well deserved one I guess.
School has been stealing all my monday day offs, but now, I have no school.
Well, the school is just full of lies.
At a certain day, they will say "You will not have school on mondays in design school"
And 10 seconds later, they say "You will have classes on monday"
Us: "I thught we...."
Them: "Shut the *toot* up. You want to have extended lessons?"
Us: *conform*

Thats a brief(but exaggerated) thing going on in school.
But still, school is quite fun. Learning all the phtography and drawing stuffs.
Oh. My drawing lecturer is one of the animators of DragonBall GT (or at least I heard he was).
However, he is strict. Ironic I know. Usually animators are quite friendly(I think).
But this guy is a perfectionist. Not only that, he is non-hesitant with criticism.
He is like a person, being non-hesitant to kill a cockroach.
He is like a can of insecticide, and we are cockroaches, and the criticism is the liquid stuff.
He is like the butcher, we are the meat, and the criticism is the chopper.
He is like hungry man, we are the food, and the criticism is his mouth.
He is like a hand, we are the strings, and the criticism is the urge to strum the guitar.
He is like a........
Okok. You get what I mean.
His name is Ronald and he is.... Malay.
I think he has this really strong malay accent.
Oh, by the way, how wierd is it when you put "malay" and "animator" together.
A Malay animator?!
Ok. anyway, he speaks like really soft. And he speak little. Yea. Imagine.
He is your form teacher. He speaks little. How on earth right?

I so need a laptop now. ok. I'm using one now, but this one is like even I use my calculator also faster.
This laptop is slow. lag. retarded. down-syndromed. slow-motioned. snail-mail slow.
Kind of around there.
I want a mac. I need like the speed. The acceleration. The aeroplane fast. The e-mail fast.
I'll go no where with this. And worst of all, this laptop cannot detect wireless!
Its like a normal phone instead of a cordless phone.
Its like train instead of a plane.
Its like a desktop instead of a laptop (in a way).
Its like.....

Ok. Sorry for all the analogiesI have been giving today.
I just feel 'analogical'
Ok.

I'm done with my 'analogical' moments.
Bye.
Good-bye.
See ya.
Cherio.
Regards.
Don't miss me.
Take Care.
Whatever....

--- 12:01