Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Wa.
Yesterday was a terrible day.
Indeeeed a terrible day.
I went to school, sick like a sick person..(okay, that was kinda straight forward)
Discussed some presentation stuff with my group mates, and used the coms for a bit.
Then we went for our presentation. I pinned up my long hair. Everyone laugh.
Ok. That was just temporal humiliation.
And that marked the end of my CommDI class for the year. THANK GOD!
Ok. Then I went to my next class. I ransacked my bag for my leaf phone.
Not there. I panicked. I ran to my previous classroom. Not there.
I went to the toilet(since I changed into a formal suit for my presentation there).
Not there. Ok. I went to the studio at 6th floor. Not there. Dammit. Someone took it.
Meanwhile. My friend has been calling my phone to help my look for it. I panic even more.
I can't find my freaggin leaf phone! My one and only phone. Flashbacks of mum's non-stop lecture on "how-not-to-lose-your-phone 101" began to play in my mind.
I knew wrath was on the way. I helplessly attended my next class.
Being not helpful. My teacher picked on me (as usual). They love to insult me, cuz I'm loud and loveable. My idiotic teacher loves to insult me. Its his hobby. His past time.
Everytime I enter his class, he does it again! Such Immaturity.
And his jokes are not even funny. They just love to see my suffering under the jokes of Mr Alphonso Siddons. What a retarded name. Ok he is a jerk.
So, the class ended. I walked out. I hate that place.
My day was bad enough. Without a phone, 'looking forward' to another lecture from mum.
At 6 plus, mum reached home. I told her at 7 plus. Not surprisingly, she screamed. But she was kinda lag. She screamed 7 seconds after I told her what happened. I guess it took sometime for my reality to hit her. She, also not helpful, scolded me. Me and Colin already predicted the things she was gonna say. And BINGO! We got most of them right. However the lag was a bit unexpected, and it was a hilarious moment for Colin and I.
Ok so, for those who have read this, I don't have a phone now. Some moron took it.
I hope he get convicted by the spirit and returns it to me.
Mum will not get me a phone I bet.
Once again, I'm phoneless.
Such agony.

-Jarrold. Ring me at 1900-alphonso-siddons-sucks-real-bad.

--- 12:07