Ceased update-tion
Saturday, July 21, 2007
I've been living in my past memories lately.
Moving in and out of those imaginary realms.
Its been haunting me, but haunting in a good way.
Its not harming me, and it leaves me going back for more.
Lately its been like that. From realms to realms, dimentions to dimentions.
Its probably the sick feeling that brought all these back to me. Its a different period of time now.
Mostly on the bus. These feelings draw me back to the place where these things are most concentrated. And, I follow. It'll draw me back to places where I can feed on the satisfaction that these realms give. They are mobile. They can be anywhere.
People are coming back and making more impact in my memories than ever.
Not a bad thing, but I'm starting to crave for times of the past.
I bet its the sick feeling.
Things that I do of the past, I tend to wanna do them.
Times of the past that have gone, I wanna revive them.
They are haunting my thoughts. Taking control of what I think.
I think more now. I listen to music less.
It helps the process.
I guess its just a one time thing. I'll get over it.
Still, the old life was better. It held less meaning, but more fun.
More "young" fun.
I'm gonna build a flux capacitor.
After all these chim talk, I still like the old times best.
Ok. Sorry for the wierd retarded talk.
You might not understand. You have to be me to be.
Ok. Whatever. Sorry for wasting your time reading something that you will not understand or whatever ok.
Erm....
Have a good day.
Bye..
-Jarrold. 500BC
--- 11:34