Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Monday, July 30, 2007


I'm so in need of stuff.
I need so many things.
All my wants are needs.
Haha.

Probably that was incorrect. I want an electric guitar. And it has been going on for about 7 months. Was talking to Lucas the other day about getting an electric, and oh did it enhance the need. When will I ever get it?!

I know, i know God has his own timing and stuff, but when is His timing?! 7 months ago, I thought I would get it in 3 months. But now, 7 months later, the 'need' is still at square one. It has not progressed. It still has not been taken one step ahead.

Laptop. I want a mac. Oops. I meant I need a mac (haha. Whatever). The laptop fair thingy (I heard) is in october. I can-not wait. Oct- is suppose to be 8, but I got tricked the other day!
Oct-ober is the tenth month! Octogen however has 8 sides. And so does the octopus.

Enough about my wants/needs. Recently, I've realized that millions of people have been viewing my blog. Just that they don't tag. Well, thanks to those that have been viewing or whatsoever. Thanks MORE to those that have tagged. Haha. Kidding. The love is distributed evenly. Don't let jealousy grab hold of your heart. Hmmm....
Erm.
I don't know what else to write, so I'll do the first shout out in my entire life.


Shout out(s)

Jarrold - You Rock!

Gaius - Eh. Thanks for whatever, and don't worry about whatever. (whatever)

Aiken - Need your help. Fast! (ask you live)

Grace - You stalker. =) (Dont ask)

Teck Choon - Erm. Hey. I really needed that thing you told me one saturday. Erm. Work hard!

Isaac - Your cam is gooood. But I broke it. =D (worried?)

Ben - the alien

Dawn - Eeeeeeeeee. wierdo. (I'm being nice) =)

Maddie - Dragonball!

Jarrold - The best for the last. You rock!

--- 12:15