Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Friend or foe?
Finally found friends and foes in my class.
Gary, one of my classmates, is a foe! He is some retard I found out over the span of poly weeks.
Ok. background of his. He is 20. Went to study in the states, has no american accent. Same course, same year as me. Tried to be my friend. Is my friend. Was my friend. Attracts attention in class.
So this is what happened in class today. I made a comment. Nothing funny or what. He insult me. I rebutted. He rebutted. I rebutted. He rebutted. I stopped. Then I made a comment. He insulted me. I rebutted. He rebutted. I said he was childish. He say I am childish. I stopped.
Do you see the thing here? Here I am, a 17 year old, and he is a 20 year old, and I have to stop an arguement FOR him. I call him immature(fact), and he says I am the immature(fiction) one. How........ 12 year old is that?! And I did it twice for him. He is an ass la.
So, I went to find some better friends after that.

Hes idiotic. He just hangs around me cuz I am loud and funny. He is using me.
No friend man. Oh. He is very flirtish too. I know I'm not cuz I hang around with guys in my class more often (I'm straight). I hate him man.

Ok. Next. At 4 we went down to mustafa area to take pictures, and me and my friend(not Gary), went to the nearby church. I was SHOCKED! The church (mediodist) is super old-skool. It scared me. They have hymn books in their hall. How freakkin scary is that. Then my friends started to think that church was really the 'sing from the book' kind of worship. Its so scary to know that that mediodist church is doing their worshhip like that.
They even have an organ that stretches one storey high. Well, at least all these gave me good pictures, but I cannot believe what I saw.
The people there were not kind too. They were rather ferocious christians. The more great white sharkish Christitans. Boring however. Hymn books?! Oh C'mon!

That was pretty much how my day went.
Wow. How exciting.
Another day awaits as I live on....

Erm. 1 thing. Anyone has too much money to spend?
Too much about lets say... 900 dollars.
Can buy for me a fender telecaster from whereever?
Thanks. God will bless you. =)

--- 22:33