Ceased update-tion
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Ok. Time to finally write in again.
Hmmm. I cannot keep writing you know. I dont have internet.
Ok wait. I haven't even been writing in.
Anyway.... SEE! I have nothing to write again.
Ok. This will be just a blah-blah post.
Ok. Dawn. At least I dont have a dumb catch phrase like "I'll bite your head off"
HAHHAHA. What a stupid phrase. Kiddin. Chill dawn. PUT THAT KITCHEN KNIFE DOWN DAWN!
DONT DO ANYTHING RASH! DAWN! IT WAS JUST A JOKE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NOOOO! I'LL CALL THE COPS! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!
*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP
POLICE! HELP! A CRAZY GIRL IS THREATHENING TO KILL ME!
PLEASE COME AND..... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Enough drama.
Wasn't even necessary.
Oh. My lecturer told us bout this laptop talk that "was" going to happen, but hasn't.
Oi Stephanie! I want my laptop one leh!1
Her name is Stephanie Choo.
The MOI(Moving Images) head.
Shes quite scary at times. She called me for this stupid form and she was.... scary....
Enough trash talk.
We'll move on to... more trash talk.
Erm...
hmmm....
ZZZZ
What?! What you looking at?
What you want from me?
My Money?
NO!
I Only have 32 cents!
I need them to buy stuff!
Buy what?
Dont tell you...
Why are you reaching into your pocket?
WHats that black thing in your hands?
Is that a........?
*BANG* *BANG*
....g..u...n...?
Ok. I am officially broke.
And this Friday is Vicky's birthday.
I have no money!!!!
I am also in a delimma.
Music prac or Vicky's birthday?
Oh well....
I'll decide when I have to.
Bye for now.
--- 13:39