Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Oh Yes! Finally I have something to write!

After being to the airport, I just wanna go overseas more.
There is this bursting unsatisfaction staying in Singapore and wasting my life away.
I just need to go the states and do something!
Form a band, become famous, or something!
I so need to go.
Really.

I want to quit Poly now, skip army, go to a music school in Tennesse, then start a band.
Become the first youngest and most famous band.
Yes. Thats my dream.
I see so many people and I get jealous.
Even of Singaporeans.
Yeah. Singaporeans.
Why? Heh, I do not know.



But I look at myself, and I'm still in Singpore, not knowing what lies ahead.
I'm like stuck here. I wanna go out there.
It seems like everyone is so IN to music now.
Like everyone is in the music industry. So many competitors.
I don't wannna be like them
I wanna be different. Not like typical Singaporeans.


I so wanna go:



























To become like her:



















Or say..... them:

-Jarrold. Trasport me to Nashville, someone.

--- 13:27