Ceased update-tion
Sunday, April 29, 2007
WOW.
Its been quite a while since I updated my blog.
Seriously loooong.
OK, anyway, school is starting on Wednesday. It'll be my first study day at school! HAHHA
Oh, and now, I seriously have no source of music, besides Gaius' I Pod and my house desk top.
Other than that, I am... music-less. =(
We'll, it all started when I was at sentosa and my friend drown my phone in an ocean of salt water.
190 songs just turned their back on me.
From then on, my life was music-less.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ok. Thats already done.
I so need an I-Pod now.
So, I'll pray a short prayer
This is how it'll go:
Dear God,
I pray that my friends will read my blog,
and hopefully read the ones in BOLD, and do something about it.
Thank You Lord, I have faith that you are good, and your provision is all I need
In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen!
Enough of materialistic stuff.
Hmmm.
I'm really not sure of what to write now.
Ok... hmm....
ARGH! What to wirte?!?!?
Ok. I'll just say one last thing.
SO many albums are coming out!
United live, LP, etc!
Wow. Where am I gonna get the money to get all these
ZZZ
Aya. OK.
Enough of my complaints.
I'll write in again when I have interesting stuff to say.
Till then, you can tag me. or do whatever excites you.
-Jarrold
--- 13:36