Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


LIFE CHECK: /10

Social: 6
Spiritual: 9
Family: 0
Physical: 3
Ministry: 7
Financial: 4
Emotional: 3.5
Academical: --
Love: --

As you can see. The worldly side of my life is aint that good. I am broke, my family is in a crisis, my body is a blob, I'm emotionally drained. What more can I give? But my spiritual side is not bad. I'm still praising God, still worshipping him. I've tried everthing. To stabilize my Social side, my academical side, my Family side, but no. My whole life didn't turn out as planned. My other sides of life just fall. Like when I do well in my studies, then suddenly, I'll stop doing QT, practice less of Giutar, and everything crumbles. I've decided to base my points onto the spiritual aspect.
Hopefully everything turns out well.
Yup... All the points goes to spiritual now....
Well, I shall not elaborate on the Family crisis and all that. I'm gonna be happy! Happy like an.......... ANIME CHARACTER!!! BUAHAHAHA. _ _l'l. Ok. That was a bad comparison.
HAHHAHA. Ok. Whatever.
I'm back to DOTA siao. HAHAHA. I love playing it now. Like crazy. Thats why I'm so broke..
Oops. Secret out.
AYA. Ok la. But its really fun. But I dont play everyday la.
Not that siao... YET. HAHHA
Ok. I gotta stop laughing.
=)
Oh. check this out. My little treat that I made for myself.
POKKA GREEN TEA + VERMICELLI

Cool huh! I cooked that myself. I'll teach you how to do it.
1) Boil Water....(any amount)
2) Add vermicelli...(any amount)
3) Stir, then after like 2 min, drain all the water.
4) Put it in the bowl. Vermicelli must be dry. Not desert dry, just moderately dry. =)
5) Add saseme oil....(any amount) Haha. kiddin. Like 1 spoonful (the soup spoon)
6) Pepper...(any amount)
As you can see, I'm a really bad chef. I do not even know how mush to add. You wanna try? Cook at your own risk. When you get a stroke due to over saseme oil consumption, dont find me can liao.


Okok. Nothing much already. GOOBYE!!!!


-Jarrold VERMICELLI CHEF!

--- 22:59