Ceased update-tion
Monday, March 05, 2007
Wow. Everyone has been complaining.
EVERYONE. Everyone that visits my blog that has not been updated in AGES!
Well, I'd bet some people have given up waiting on my next update.
Well, here it is.
Anyway, about my life, I watched 5 movies in the pass 24hours.
Well, rented VCDs of course. Not in the cinema.
I watched DOA(was expecting better), Open Season(Nice!), Underworld(really interesting), Little Man(Not bad), You me and Dupree(O.o).
I think Imma borrow more man.
Oh! And I really wanna go overseas right now. Especially the states.
I wanna live the life they've got to offer there.
Well, don't tell me all those common answers like: Its only nice in the movies.
I've heard that a billion times.
Tell me something I dont know. =D
Anyway, I really wanna go there.
Singapore is so..... law-ish? So HDB-ish.... so.... stiff? I guess?
MOST people here are plain ol' boring.
ESPECIALLY the elder ones.
Not that they are boring. Ok. I mean, they are.... the same?
Like old women of age late 40+ are usually housewives or somethin.
I wanna meet different people. Not Singapore "styled"people.
Oh... and singapore... land constrain. There is just no where to go.
No deserted places. No.... big, wide barren terrians like the elsewhere has.
Singapore is safe, but no fun. =(
And people here are less open...
Like my one friend used to tell me, when you talk to a girl in Singapore a lot, then people will will start to say that you have a thing for her...
But in the states, they are more open. Guys can hang out with girls without having anything for each other. ViceVersa. You know... More freedom.
And the states has more opportunities for the arts side. Most successful bands or artist are from abroad. Little are local. And our best, cannot even match The Best. You get what I mean.
And the American accent (sp) is oh-so-beautiful. I love the way they speak. Their slangs, everything! Man! Why wasn't I borned there?
Oh... Anyway, whoever who wants to come overseas with me are all invited! Just that there are no plans yet.... Hehheh.
Okok. Wait till I get rich alright? Then we'll all go to the states, own a yatch, have a mansion beside the sea, have a jet plane, and we'll travel around the world. Yup.
Maybe that might happen. Till then, we'll just dream.
Thats what we Singaporeans do best. Dream, fantasize, and hope all those come true.
MMM-hmmm... Ohwellll...
-Jarrold, Oh... American life....
--- 19:44