Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Oh man!
Time teleports! Last week this time, was the middle of synergiz and ignite! Thats really fast.
And oh! Synergiz and Ignite rocked! I miss Jeff Deyo and Band, and Matthew Barnett, and also Jeanne Mayo!
I want a time machine and just travel back to the first day of Synergiz!
I love Jeff Deyo man! I aspire to be like him! Really!
He rox to the core! But, I didn't buy his album cuz I was broke. Broke till I didn't even have money to eat.
But, anyway, I love him so much that I attempted to hatch a plan to steal Dawn's disc after borrowing it. Muahaha! But I didn't. I just asked her if I could buy it from her and, so happens she loves him too.
Darn!
So, now I have a borrowed disc, memories of Synergiz and nothing else.
Iwanna go to NASHVILLE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yup. This is the place. The band and Jeff lives here, at this city. How cool is that. Its towards the left of the states.
Like I said in my previous post, I wanna go to the states!
Jeff Deyo just inspires me a lot. A LOT!!! AHHH!
I'm like a major fan of his now, and I believe that God really made me meet him at synergiz for a reason.
Now, I'm working my way to be an awesome worshipper. =)
Such overwhelming inspiration must be from God...
But now, Jeff and Matthew and Jeanne are back in the states...
While I'm still stuck in legalistic Singapore. I hope I'll meet them again.
Matthew Barnett too, is very inspiring.
With his dream centre, helping people on the streets, the homeless, the shelter-less.
I wanna do that too!
So many things are happening!
Even in my cell! We are fasting like crazy, like on 1, 3, 5, and we had a salvation on the last night of synergiz!
Oh please God, just let me have an eternal synergiz experience.
I don't want this thing to die off. Its must continue burning....

Yesss.. I can feel God working in my life right now.
Sooooon Jarrold... soon.

-Jarrold - ="The Worshiper"= Muahaha! Not yet. soon...

--- 14:20