Ceased update-tion
Sunday, March 25, 2007
AHHH!
I'm so afraid. SO afraid to go back how I used to live my life, before Synergiz and ignite.
No way! I can't fall back to that damned way of life. I don't want to. Yes.
Devil, bring on the arrows. Not the ones lighted with fire. Just the normal ones.
Another week is approaching. Another day closer to school reopening.
Thinking of the orientation just puts me in the difficult position. Should I go, or NOT?
Ok, orientation is fun, but I just don't like them. Sure, I'll be left out after that, but its still wierd to go to some orientation. Especially when orientations are known for their night walk.
Oooh how I hate those. I mean don't scare me already. I just wanna learn my animation.
Zaaam.
Oh, and I so miss Jeff Deyo. Haha.

Ya. He's the american in the middle. Hes reaaaaaally good. Muahaha. And I really miss him and his band. I so still wanna go to nashville! Maybe in a couple of years time. Haha. I really hope I get to get there and sorta make it big, FOR GOD. Ya. Can't do it without God can I?
*Oh, and sorry for the small screen that you have to scroll to the right to see the pictures.
Oh man, my mum seriously wants me to cut my lovely hair! It has been kept for so long. Now I have build a close relationship with it that I cannot bear to part with my moderately long hair. But even at family dinner with relatives today, they said I should get my hair trimmed. Man! My aunt even made me promise her that. They say its untidy. =( . Oh, and some say now I look like a korean star. Boy, I don't wanna look like Rain (maddie, you didn't see this).
Anyway, some say I look like "The Beatles" o.O


See the resemblance? The hair? NICE bowl shaped hair? Retro-ish? Ya?
AHHH!
But I still gotta cut it man. This sux. Why?
Now I have to go to poly with short hair. Not good.
Its like going back to secondary school having your hair to be cut short so that you avoid punishment. Hrmph....
Ok.
Life is like that. I think.
Ok, at least my life. No one will be totally pleased with you la.
Heh.....
Zzzzzzz.....
-Jarrold "My beautiful blon......black hair!"
--- 22:26