Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


WOOPEEDOO.
results will be out in... 2 days time.
Which is the day after tomorrow,
which is in approximately... 48hrs-48min=47 hours and 12 minutes!
AHHH
And the minutes are still ticking away.
Heh. Not that I'm all scared or what. I'm just.... excited?
Ya. Excited. Whats so wierd bout that.
I've been waiting for my results that went on vacation to oxford for 2 and a half months
and now its coming back. So, why shouldn't I be excited?
Everyone ask me how I feel and I just say "excited".
And they all will go like "Wa Jarrold! So confident AH?"
Yalayala... Cannot ah?! Scared for what? Ok... maybe there are reasons to be scared of it,
but, by now, I think my teacher has seen my results or something.
Ok, maybe not, but she'll see it sooner than I do.
Oh man. Boring days in Hougang prison is gonna end soon.
I'll then be in TP, using my hands to create entertainment.
WOOHOOO.
Oh Chinese New Year is coming, and all the fun will be at my place!
All my relatives are coming down to MY PLACE to have reunion dinner.
Reunion dinner is just some yearly ritual. You sit, and eat. Ya. Its tough.
Anyway.... exciting things are coming, not forgetting Valentines.
Yea yea. No dates this year. Like the other years before. Yup.
Lonely. Lonely like crap....
Its ok.....
lonely... like the matchstick girl in the snow... so lonely....
cold..... and..... lonely.........
KIDDING!
Aya. Its ok... I got DOTA... haha. My new addiction.
Weeee....

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd....
Just some random exclamation. =)

-Jarrold "asdasdasdfasdfasdfasdf"

--- 15:07