Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Saturday, February 03, 2007


Life has been pretty boring lately.
When I say boring, I mean locked at home with nothing to do, besides a computer that is filled with games that you get bored with after playing it for 2 years. =)
However, this boredom has led me to a new addiction! Yay! I'm an addict now!
A slave to DOTA. Oh man...
I used to not wanna play thyat cuz I know that those games are addictive, so I avoid it until one fine day,
I played it.
Now, being bored, I'll tempt myself to escape from HOUGANG PRISON and skip to the lan shop.
Well, pretty waste of money you would say. Just using the com at $2/hr.
BUt, you should try. This games hooks on to you faster than drugs.(Not that I have tried drugs)
So fun so fun.... Ok. Back to reality...

Boring but still sane. Sane enough to keep me alive.
My uncle never came back to me. I ask him to get me a job and he never came back. Drats. No money.
I'll bet I will not even get to work during pre-tertiary education period. I can see it.
Its like Dejavu. Everytime I say I wanna work, I'll end up not doing it.
Its like it happens, always. Wierd eh?

So poly is up next. The next big thing that is gonna happen. OH NO! Wait. The next big thing would be CNY! Not poly. Money! MONEY! All right. Then I can save like mad.... OH NO! CNY is not the next big thing.... MY RESULTS ARE COMING OUT NEXT WEEK! Ok.... panic panic panic.... Thats the major-est thing now.
What if my results are bad and I go into ITE?!??! What if!??!! NO LA.... I don't think so.
I know I have studied hard, so POLY, HERE I COME. >=D
Yay.
The poly life, My own desk, putting my creative juices into good use.. WOah! Isn't it out of the world??!?!?
No?
Ok....

I don't care. I like. =)
So the next next big thing is poly. I need a bag, some clothes, new shoes, a laptop, coffee, and self confidence.
Ok. I have none now. Seriously. Not even the coffee part.
But even so, I'm gonna make my mum buy them this Friday! Mum is gonna get new clothes for us for CNY! Imma ask her to get me good clothes, a new bag, new shoes, and new pencil case! HAA! I'll Make her broke!
Muahahaha! BROKE! BROKE!
Sorry... Just revealing another part of me.

Oh well, Not much to update now.
Those are whats happening anyway, SO.......
GOO-BYE!
GOOOOOO-BYE........

-Jarrold "Gooooo Bye"

--- 10:37