Ceased update-tion
Monday, December 11, 2006
Meta camp, passed.
Leaders camp, passed.
Ym camp, awesome, but still passed.
All the camps, passed as if they did not even happened.
Can you imagine, 2 days of meta, 2 days of leaders and 4 days of Ym, zoomed right through, and just like that *snaps*, they are over.
The complex-ity of time is hard to grasp. When you are at homework, time strolls, crawls, or even seem to have STOPPED. Then when fun and games come, years pass.
I hate to say this, or even think about this but, holidays are like bullet trains! The holidays have been speeding and now, its 11 dec. There should be some sorta time traffic police or something.
Anyways, the camps have been great fun. Not all that boot camp after all. Leaders sure was tiring, but later memorable. Then YA camp will be coming up. Another bullet train. Aw man. I feel my holidays wasted. Not spending them on things that are "retarded". Not that Camps are not fun, but I'm jammed with them. Overly Jammed. Even mum complains about the laundry after each camp.
Ok. Enough with camps. See, even now I'm talking too mcuh bout camp. Oh well, what you experience eats into you.
Oh ya! Almost slipped my mind. I got my comp back! C'mere old buddy! Now I can play retarded stuff. Like rayman arena, Halo, Sims.
All those no-life but fun stuff.
Well, thats was the short update on "Life with JARROLD".
I'm freaggin bored now. I wanna change my blog, but I just can't get the skins to be in HTML formats! ARGH!
Okok. I'm a dumb-block. Someone heeeellllp!
Gaius. I think I'm frustrated over nothing again. I keep getting assailed by attacks regarding nothingness. This frustration over nothingness. Maybe its that little something, but it cant be that huge right? The effect that it causes. Oh well.
HOWHOWHOW?!?!?
I dunno what now. My life is too cramped up with what you write on your "post-its".
I have to do the decor for Christmas.
Gather a Choir.(Anyone?)
Plan for my family's Christmas party.
Christmas shopping.(With no money)
Worry bout other long term stuff.
Attend YA camp.
Worry bout school reopening and what Imma do in ma JC life.
Prepare for Loads of hmwk in upcoming year.
Face the "mum-sic"
Spend time with family.(especially with Katherine gu gu.)
OI! School haven't reopen leh! Can let me slack not? Hua liew!
Anyway, Lifes great.
Just gotta smile more. Summit more. Make life more fun.
I can do that. =)
I'm part of FAT MART! =)
Jarrold ,
"Welcome to fat mart, may I take your order?"
Customer : Wadda y'all have?
"Well, we have loads of Lard! Tonnes of Oil, and a whole lot of Flab for you and me!"
Customer : What do you have to offer?
"Well, we ain't got much to offer, but we can guarantee one thing! When you enter that door over there, dont think bout squeezing out!"
--- 14:37