Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Thursday, December 14, 2006


A far away place.
A place which will seem alien to people from the east.
A place filled with.... Aliens.
A place that I wouldn't wanna go.
A place which seems to be at the ends of the earth.
A place called YISHUN!

WA LAU EH! I got posted to freaggin Yishun Junior College la! Wa lau. Not even in one of my choices la!
You know how extremely far is Yishun? Its...... Really far! How am I gonna live like that
I'm starting to not wanna go for my first three months course already.
You heartless MOE staffs. Why do you post me to such a distant school.
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
I don't wanna go to such a school. Located millions of bus-stops away from my home. Furthermore, I might have to give tuition in the east twice a week next year! How to cope like that!?
Can you just drop me out of this Provisional Administration exercise thing please? I don't wanna go Yishun. I'd rather go ITE..... I think.... NoNoNo. I just don't wanna go Yishun.
GOD! Save me!

Save me from Yishun!

AHHH! Ahh! AHH! AHHHHHH! AHHH!
Going to Yishun is just like asking me to go to the mandai zoo everyday. Well, maybe ita a little exaggerated, but still, Yishun is some place I'm not even familiar with.
Don't give me the cliche line "You can always make new friends".
How bout I send you to India and you try to live there by yourself? You can make friends with the locals there and be one of them.
Yayaya. Yishun is still in Singapore, but its still far away.
If its not within a 15 minutes walking distance, its far away. =)


AYA! Yishun is just not for me. Full-stop.


-Jarrold.
Yishun? Please la. Send me to China if you have to.

--- 12:49