Ceased update-tion
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Back! Back! Back!
Back all the way from MOE Changi whatever. From YA camp. Fromfun stuff. From less childish stuff. =)
BUT! I still LOVE YM. I can't part with YM. I love YM very much. Not many would say this, I know, but I really do. I need some sense of YM childishness in my life.
Not that I don't like YA, but friends in YM are more that I can relate to.
Force me to go YA and I might just go insane socially.
Not kiddin. Don't laugh.
I find YA harder to clique with, and therefore my personality will change.
I'll put on a new-comer personality.
I need YM la.
Anyway, today we broke camp and then we went to church. So my day today was rather.... rather.... rush I would say. We went to eat and came back to church, dad fetched me home and sent Gaius to BISHAN out of his good heart.
Anyway, later we met again and went ALL THE WAY to Simei, my previous hometown to have our haircut. Oh how we loved our hair. Gaius got the Moe-hog he wanted, and I got my hair to be shorter on the sides and the top.
Yay. Then we went for sakae and Gaius was being a total idiot, cracking jokes about the little kids sitting behind him. Ok, I was part of the making fun of those kids too.
But it was really funny, and the movable thing you have at sakae just seem to have caught the attention of Gaius and I throughout the meal.
Well, at least it fascinated me. Muahaha. Haha. ha.
So, anyway, now I have my style-able hair. Woohoo. At least now I can use my wax that has been collecting dust on my table until it looks like a ball of dust.
Whoopee... I'm co-worship-leading for Christmas. Heh. Rather nervous. Tomorrow is practise and we are only like 2 - 3 days away from Christmas party. So last minute.
Even the decor is not even decided and confirmed. Thats why we are having a meeting tomorrow at 11am. Aw man.
But I still love Christmas. Christmas is the best time of the year. WHOOPEE.
Whee.
Whatver.
So tired and tired. I also feel so... tired and, did I mention tired?
But camp was great. =) So exciting. Buahaha
-Jarrold.
"And I, surrender all to you...."
--- 20:30