Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Monday, November 13, 2006


Woah Woah Woah...!!!
Havent been lvisiting my blog like crzily long. And my english exams are over, so this blog have served its purpose. But! I'll just leave it here for a little long cuz... Erm... Cuz... I dunno why. Anyway, I still have 6 more papers to go. Muahaha. I'm more than half-way through O levels! Isn't that great? I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!! I'm gonna do all the fun things!!! However, I cannot go work to get money. Aww man! I really need money to get electric guitar!!!
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR
ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!!
That is what I want now. Everyone is getting new stuff! Char just got her new guitar, Grace might be getting something new. I not sure what. She told me before music prac. Gaius and Aikey are gonna get their pay and I'm sure they are getting a lot more new things, Dawn might be getting a new laptop, I think. Joel Ooi just got a new phone. Hey! That is more than I thought! So many people are getting new stuff! Hey! Santa! I want an electric guitar that does not cost less that 600 bucks ok? Preferbly a Gibson or a Fender. Thanks! Argh!
Oh! By the way the song "Welsome to the black parade" is rockin! I'm trying to learn it now. Got the into riff already. The chords also. Man. I just need an electric to play it.

I cant wait for the upcoming events happening in church too!
Like Cell outing this saturday (Oh! I have not planned for it yet!), Metamorphosis happening on monday to tuesday, and also YM camp! Leaders "reatreat" also la. It is not really a retreat though. The retreat is used in the form of a propaganda. Yeah... They trying to brain wash us, inducing an expectation that the camp will be relaxing, just like a retreat. You cant fool me camp comm! You cannot fool the eyes of Jarrold. My eyes penetrates the flesh and the soul. Muahahaha...

Ok, thats bout all. aww man. tomorrow is A math...
=)

-Jarrold, signing off!

--- 16:35