Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Sunday, November 26, 2006


Things are getting more exciting.
Today we just had our leaders "retreat" (ascension) briefing, and we were taught some useful stuff too. Its quite fun and exciting so far, maybe not till the strictness comes, but I'm so excited ove it. Oh!Oh!Oh!
Tomorrow is class chalet and I think I'll be like leaving half-way to scoot over to Gaius house to stay ovenight. Hehheh. Then it'll be so fun... WooHoo!!! I'm sososo excited. Oh! Then the following day, the whole gang of us, Task Force 1 and 2 will be heading down to beach road to shop for stuff. We'll be shopping for ponchos, ground sheets, some wierd elastic thing to pitch our tents. Don't you feel the excitement flowing out of this computer screen?! SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited. At least I know I'm not wasting my holiday away doing thrash, but I'm enjoying and ya.
By the way, I missed the PAE registraion the other day, and I had to go all the way down to buona vista to register for my PAE. The MOE even asked for the reason that we missed our registration. How idiotic can they get? Just teach la you dumbos!
So far, meta was great. No. I meant AWESOME! Therefore, I foresee that the upcoming camps would be a blast... Heehee... Can't wait. Can you? =)
How I wish my non-christian friends (the no-lifers.)(Kiddin) can enjoy these stuff! They are missing out on so much! On God, on the fun... Oh man! I would be a bored ass if I wasn't a Christian from Emmanuel AOG, WHICH BY THE WAY ROCKS!!!!

*No offence to anyone =)

-Jarrold, hyped up and crazy!

--- 15:50