Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Thursday, November 16, 2006


Muahaha.... The bestest news EVER!
You know bout the whole O'level thing. You know that thing I have been talking and whining and complaining and talking and saying and speaking and telling and spouting and.... blah-ing, ITS OVER!
Thats so hard to believe right? But Ya! It is over! OVER OVER OVER!!
HAHA!! HAHA! HAhaHAhaHAha!!!! hahaha!!! HahAhA!!!!(Shucks! Whats happe--hhaa--ning? I cant sto---haha...p laughing!)Hahahaha!!! HAhahaha!!!!HAhah*Burp* Slurp* Belch*.......*pffft....
Ok... I'm ok...
Anyway, I'm on GameBoy craze now and I'm playing Final Fantasy II!!! Woo Hoo!!! If you are not a final fantasy fan and you are cursing about me right now, you can................ BE PART OF THE FINAL FANTASY FAN CLUB! Or maybe quit being a loser and accept it that FF is gooooood....

Anyway, If you guys have any good games or something nice on gameboy or something, please introduce some to me thanks! Oh! Anyway nice MMORPG games, please tell me! My O levels are over and I got a lot of time to play!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Oh and Joash, he is a good boy... =)
He is sacrificial. =) Heh... But just a little naughty =)

-Jarrold, Muahahaha.. I can play play and play!!!!

--- 20:49