Ceased update-tion
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
1 more lap to go.
O' levels. Just 1 more day and its over. Tommorow contains the last few moments of this "long suffering". Pass the day and it Haven. Its party party all night long. Sweet!
Okok. So much for the good stuff, but there were bad stuff that happened just a day ago. Actually, only one. So I should use the word 'stuff', without the 's'. I'll explain later.
Tommorrow, I'll be having my A math paper 2. Chem paper 1 and 2 in the afternoon. Can't wait. I'll be doing loads of stuff. Like doing a lot, a lot of stuff. Yeah. Muahaha... Anyway, I'm still really frustrated. You all would be too, after you guys read this(I hope):
NOT AGAIN?!
Ask my mum. She did it. She too away something dear. Something that is of such importance in this modern society. Something most cannot live without. Something that many like you and me have. My Handphone dammit! My bill shot up to 130++. My mum just took my sim card away. Well, the good side, I still have my phone to store music and photos. But a phone without a sim card is not a phone. Now, my phone is just a mere tool to store data. It does not hold precious numbers or an alternative source of seeking transport(from dad). Phones deal with matter of life and death. Sometimes (Only on rare cases when you wanted to take a plane to Chicago and the wing dropped off causing the plane to tilt and the plane crashes into an island and everyone dies except you and hopefelly, just hopefully you did not lose your fingers to dial numbers, or hearing to hear the other person so that you can call for help or the navy to save you. On rare cases, REALLY rare ones, your phone drops out of your pocket and smashes on the floor and it spoils, leaving you with no hope on a remote island). If you did not understand what I just said, its ok. Just laugh. Argh. She took my phone la! Wa lau. Now I am contactless. Doomed. I have to seek the house phone for contacts now. Poor me. Poor phone. Poor handphone. I think I'll name it Handy.
Handy was a good phone... *Sob*
-Jarrold, Care to buy me a pre-paid sim card? =)
--- 14:10