Ceased update-tion
Sunday, October 15, 2006
YOUTH GROUP UPSETS
Hi, this like the 2nd post of the day.
I just have to write this down, I do not know why, but just now, a lot of the leaders just went in to #02-04 to have a talk with the YM comm.
I forfeit the session after much coaxing from Gaius and Joel when they told me that the talk might affect me emotionally and furthermore, I have O 'levels and they did not want to affect my studies.
So, NOW, RIGHT NOW, they are in the resource room talking things out about YM and its flaws I guess. Hey, you cannnot expect me to know much right, since I'm not in the meeting. Anyway, just before the meeting itself, there were many commotion of coaxing people not to attend the meeting thing and also the unhappiness that clouded the atmosphere of the second storey of our church.
It was ultra depressing and rather unpleasant spirit that difussed into the leaders' hearts during the 'pre-meeting' period.
It was like some world war III! There was an opposition and a preposition. Actually, there were 2 opposition and a neutral party that joined either on side just for the sake of joining. So, it was like some war game. Bad against.... BAD. SO now, the war field is #02-04 and the weapons of mass destruction? Words. Thats their weapon to decide the victor. Thats what will conclude the whole session, or rather, the debate.
Well, I'm just glad that I'm not really part of it and that I hope it does not affect me... Yea.
Hope it does not really affect the rest and cause them to do foolish stuff... I'm just hoping and praying man.
-Jarrold still worrying for them...
--- 17:59