Ceased update-tion
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Whoops!
I forgot to post a post yeaterday. Ok, my bad. But the library was closed yesterday, and I went out 'shopping' Char, Dawn, Ben and Sarah. Oh! And I bought a Fender shirt! Muahaha..... Yay! So, sorry.
Anyway, today was a rather quick day. School ended earlier than expected and ya... I cannot elaborate anymore of my happiness. You gotta read my topic section. =) hehhehheh...
Oh! I also found out some really cool function and started to find it amuising in my phone. You type something, and you press 'play voicetag' and muahaha! It pronounces what you typed!
Okok, enough of nonsensical stuff...
Topic time!
THE LOST OF A LOVED ONE
Yesterday, JUST yesterday, I lost my WALLET! Well, its considered as a loved one to me. Anyway, I was one the bus, half-asleep. dozing off, listening to music. Then, the bus approached my stop. I pressed the bell, and it went 'ding-dong'. Yup! It went ding dong, but that is not the point. Ok, so my wallet was on my bag, which was on my lap. I did not realise. So I stood up and the wallet fell onto the ground without me knowing. I dropped off the bus and made my way back home. Opened the door, went into my my study room, on the air-con to ease the hazy atmosphere, and then sat down on my chiar. My comfortable comfortable chair. I picked up my guitar and searched for my pick, which was always in my wallet. I rummaged my pockets, anxiously to try finding my wallet. Then my searching soon spread to my desk, then all over the house. I COULDN'T FIND IT! ARGH. I knew then, that I had lost my precious wallet. "Mum is gonna kill me!" This was the only pathetic thought that went through my thoroughly messed up mind. I started panicking and since I was messaging dawn, I told her about the situation and I think I even scolded her out of frustration. Not scold la. Erm, Shouted through sms? With a whole 'legion' exclamation marks in my smses. Then, I went to bathe, and went out shopping with them.
The story does not end here....
THE SURPRISE IN SCHOOL
The next day (which is today), I went to school just like any other day. Suffered suffered and suffered. Then I went for Geog lessons for the last 2nd hour. When I returned to class for biology at the last hour bef0re school ended, my friends told me that I had to report to the office after school. I got quite schocked cuz I thought I did something wrong, and my teacher was going to lecture me or something. Until now, I still do not know how I got the guilt or thought of going to be punished. I went down after school, to the office and the kind clerk handed me a piece of paper asking me "Did you lose something". That question triggered hope. I replied with much enthusiasm "YES! YES! MY WALLET!". She instructed me on what I had to do next and how to claim my precious wallet back from the bus terminal. I thanked her for that, and more importantly, thanked God for that. =)
RESIGNING PRINCIPAL
Mrs Yap, my principal is going to giving principal-ing a break from next year. Actually, she did not resign. Its just that a principal can only be a principal for 6 years. So, its the end of her 6 years and she gave some emotional speech today. Haha. But, WHY NOT THE VICE-PRINCIPAL? Mrs Kong should get sacked! She should end up as a..... as a..... as a..... person lousier than a road sweeper! Don't give us study leave eh? You'll get your just desserts! You'll see!Hehheh. anyway, I feel quite sad for Mrs Yap. Although she will never fail to irritate us with the question "So what are our school core values?" Yea. But she was my principal for all four years of my secondary school education. But, its her time, so, Bye Mrs YAP!
COULD IT BE TRUE?
Tomorrow is a holiday!!! HAHA. This is like so appropriate. Just what we need. A holiday. Take that Mrs Kong! We still get our well-deserved holiday. Mrs Kong, you can come back tomorrow and torture yourself you sadistic VP! Muahaha. So, TOMORROW will be an extremely pleasant day!!! WooHoo!!!
-Jarrold, Looking forward to the perfect holiday TOMORROW! =D
--- 15:09