Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Vanessa and sunny are beside me. =)
Anyway, today is the unexpected, HOLIDAY!
Woohoo! Anyway, I got back my wallet today from 'SENGKANG ROUTE GROUP'. Haha... What a weird name. But it was at the sengkang bus interchange, and the interchange was uber cool! It was like some dark place and it was air-conditioned!
Then I took some long bus trip all the way back to Hougang, changed bus, to still road, and back to church. It was a rather long and carefree day. Muahahaha.
*sunny is offering money now, and I'm refusing it*
*Oh, ok. He is gone!*
Oh, so wanted to jam today and bring my beloved guitar to church, but because of Dawn, Charmaine and Sarah, and their desire to shop, I got to sacrifice my precious.
I feel so good now, knowing that it is a holiday and all that. Muahaha.
Oh, I'm so thankful that I got my precious wallet back, without any money gone and with everything still in it.
My whole 8 dollars and my ez-link and EVERYTHING!
Anyway, I have not much to complain about today and with all the noise in the background, I cannot concentrate.
Therefore, BYE!


-Jarrold trying to block all noises in the room... ARGH!

--- 14:39