Ceased update-tion
Monday, October 23, 2006
Today WAS a good day.
Ok, the series of events that happen today.
0000(midnight)
Was watching movies :- Deuce Bigalo:Male Gigolo ; Bring it on:all or nothing (Hayden Panettiere is UBER cute!)
0130
Went to sleep with the fresh images of the movies I just watched (especially Hayden) in my head. =)
0830
Woke up!
0910
Came to church
1000(this is when my day got worst)
To my utmost horror, someone apparantly used my name to typed stuff in my tagboard! Thou shall not use my name in vain! Ok, elaboration, you have to read further on.
1030
Went to study till like 1215 then I came back to the comp to prove my innocence...
Therefore, here it goes...
FRAMED-Please Read this :)-
I was framed by some moron la!(which is probably Kelvin). I saw my name and under my name was :"oh. so you're just another hot girl after my butt. nothing special. i have plenty." I was like "WHAT THE?!" I have never typed that sentence in my life before! The person just ruined my reputation. Which retard would do that? Oh! Besides Kelvin. So, the person used my identity to talk to a person named "someone" and asked who the person was. So, apparently, the 'someone' was talking to Kelvin. This is like some online dating session where people would use like Brad Pitt's name to hook up a girl. Unfair! My tagboard used for the...... furtherance of God's Kingdom? Anyway, its not for speed dating, KELVIN! So don't potray me as some whore(A word that was used a gazillion times in "Deuce Bigalow:Male Gigolo"). People will think that I'm some kind of person that looks down on people. Hey guys, if the tagboard thing has offended you, then I'm sorry man. But it wasn't me. =)
BE ON THE LOOK OUT (CONTINUATION OF 'FRAMED')
If you have noticed, many people have been affected by this anonymous, which form now on, I'll name 'Idiotic moron'. Idiotic Moron has been posing as a person named "jennifer" and Idiotic Moron has been going around harrasing and seducing thousands(exaggarated). Please be on the look out and don't be caught off guard. It's a neighbourhood's effort.... I mean Blogger's effort to catch Idiotic Moron! Don't be the next victim of the IM(Idiotic Moron) attack!
Signs of IM attacks:-
1) If you have a tagboard and an idiot starts to use a name by jennifer.(This does not apply to you if you have a friend named jennifer)
2)When your name starts to appear on your tagboard and you don't recall writing things that you see.(This does not apply to people suffering from STML(Short term memory loss))
3)When obscene stuff starts appearing on your tagboard and is unexplainable.
4)When things in your tagboard starts to get all horny and cranky and text seduction starts to take place.(Does not apply to homosxuals)
5) Finally, if you see the word "Kelvin" or any name that is unknown to your memory bank.*
*Does not apply to those who don't have friends
Things to do during an IM attack:-
1) Don't arouse the other party. It is suicidal.
2) Report to.... Whomever you want to.
3) Type in your tagboard "FRAMED! FRAMED!" Shouting "FRAMED! FRAMED!" at the same time.
4) Don't think that its not an IM attatck.
5) Stop. Drop. Roll.
6) Pray and intercede for your other friends. In case they kena also. =)
7) Or just call the cops at 999.
Thank you for your cooperation. For enquiries, call church or something(Kiddin.)
(Oh, and Hayden Panettiere RAWKS!)
-Jarrold, Still on the lookout!
--- 13:00