Ceased update-tion
Monday, October 09, 2006
*Plays track*
Somebody save me!
I don't care how ya do it
Just save me!
I'll make this whole world shine...
*Stops track*
Sigh. Now everyone in CFC is being struck by inevitable and perpetual depressions of the world. You can see it. Its obvious and that is the devil's field. When he has got your mind, Game Over man. The mind controls the whole body, and yet it is not that hard to take over. Temptation comes, you fall for it, you lose. Your whole body succumbs to the defeat of your mind. You are beaten, the only remedy for this disease. GOD.
I'm also rather frustrated over the withdrawal of the haze and Mrs "No-study-leave (Kong)".
I really want some form of break. Something to brak out of the routined and monotony of everyday school life. I need something new. Something like... something called a.. "Study Leave"? Grrr...
(skipping off to the next section)
*tralalalala*
*Trip*
*BUMP*
"Ouch!"
DEPRESSION IS CONTAGIOUS! (FOR THE DEPRESSED)
Ok. This one, everyone will face. I mean I am also a vicitm of depression. And it is down-right contagious! I have experienced it for over the pass few weeks. They never stop coming. When you get all depressed, you WILL affect the people around you and its not a good thing. Depression, of course is a natural thing that God gives us so that we will do something about situations to relieve that sadness. But letting it overtake you and affecting others is just out of God's plan for depression. That would fall under the "devil's schemes" category. All I know is, depression and emo-ness is really really contagious. You make others worry about why you worry and they also get worried, and that would cause a whole mess of worried people. Its even more contagious than... AIDS!
Ok, so all of you depressed readers that are reading this post (including me). Stop being depressed! Please please please...
Yup. Thats all...
A FRIEND OF MINE
Ok. Recently, a friend of mine (not mentioning who). Has been really upset with his/her results. Really really upset. So he/she is saying that life is bad and that he/she has been studying really hard. I feel sorry for him/her but I do not know what to do. Seniors and working on the situation now though. But the main problem is he/she is affecting his/her good friend. His/her contagious depression (refer to previous topic) is spreading like wild fire and affecting a whole group of people that care for him/her. I really cannot understand why, but this is only prelims man.
ARGH! See, now I'm frustrated.
Grrr...
*pulls out some hair from head*
Jarrold: "Oh darn! Bald patch!"
*Picks up UHU glue*
*Glues hair back*
Jarrold: "Much better!"
-Jarrold trying to wax his hair back into place.
In school?!
Oops, you saw through my lie.
Yup I lied.
My hair is still intact. =)
--- 13:45