Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


O'LEVEL COUNT DOWN
Biology Practical: -1 days
Physics Practical: 8 days
Chemistry Practical: 13 days
Written exam starting date: 19 days

That was my O'level count-down-o-meter. The days are flying, and sometimes even teleporting la! Look, yesterday was Biology practical already! That was the starting mark of the O'level marathon! all these are coming ultra quick. Soon O'levels will be over, and the one month break will end, then tertiary education, then, THE ARMY! WA! I don't wanna go into the army! NO! Save me from the daily physical torture! Oh the horror! Even the thought of it scares me! The withdrawal from the world into a camp which is not really big! It'll be like prison, only more physical sufferance and less bars.
Ohya. I still want my well deserved study leave! If I had study leave, I would just dash, rush, run, fly, travel, transport, move towards, slither, glide, gallop, waddle, hop, leap, dig, drill, drive, stomp, tip-toe, back-flip, crawl, trot, or maybe just take a bus to church to study. In the morning, I'll just take the empty and quiet bus and prolong my sleeping time by sleeping in the bus. That would be heaven. Then I'll come to church, study and maybe skip down to SPC to get something to eat and enjoy my study vacation. No one will disturb me and that would be like a trillion-gazillion-gazillionlion-and-like-super-much-much-much-extremely-overwhelmingly-and-a-million times more conducsive then 'school'. How can you do self study in school? Ans: You can't! Cuz the teacher talks and talks and talks, then he/she yaks and yaks and yaks till even your eardrums understand what your teacher is saying.

Anyway,...

NO ONE APPRECIATES ME
This one is situated at the top of my list that is titled "Things that I would like to talk about and tell the whole wide world about". Really. At home, in school, even in church. Ok, maybe 'No One' is too harsh a word. Some people do appreciate me, I know. The rest just look at the bad side of me. Always. If you guys do not know how to appreciate me, then fine. Do not even expect me to know you or even recognise you as a friend. I heard people have been talking bout me. Saying things about my character and how it has morphed into a hideous one. Well, why not you tell me straight in the face. Rather than talking behind my back and make me look like some dumb retard. Telling me would help but not gossiping. You think your stinking self is very pleasing to eyes' of others? You think you can do a better job at leading my life than I can? Appreciation does not cost much. In fact, it does not even cost a thing. Even morons can do it. Why not you? People change to their surroundings and I do too. So whats the freaggin fuss about? You are mad at me because I change? Ask yourself if you are different from when you were 3 years younger, Dammit.

SCHEMING FOR SOMETHING BETTER
Right. Aside with the bad stuff. Ok, so back to the study leave topics (Again?) Yup. Again. In 4C, the third class, people are skipping lesssons and some even went for their study leave by themselves. Some are having study leave in Hawaii, some in the Sahara, and my friend is on the moon studying. I have to submit to my teacher and be in school as if I like it and do what I am told to. So now, I'll be scheming to skip school and don't come for school on certain days. I'll use propaganda on my friends and advertise my perfect deal. I'll make it so attractive that it looks Gold-Plated and Chocolate flavoured. Mmmm. Then we'll all boycott the school and they can do ain't no nothing bout it. They'll run to Mrs Kong with drenched faces telling her that they are too free cuz they don't have a class to teach. Yup. Looks like a perfect plan *Sinister laugh* *Sinister laugh again* *And again*... MUAHAHAHHAHAHA


Jarrold, back to the planning... *Scribble* * Scribble*...

--- 14:50