Ceased update-tion
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Muahahahahuahuahahuahua
Ok, Before you proceed, try to pronounce this : Eaouioeioulala-tooot-oioioioioroieaioaio-splat!
Have you even tried to pronounce it? Please. God knows!
Anyway, back to real stuff, I finally like got my wish thing. My mum agreed to write for me an excuse letter from school. So, I did not go to school on Friday, and I'm not going to school on Monday! Woohoo. Therefore, I have a straight 5 day holiday! Alright!
I can feel the freedom coming my way. Tomorrow, I'll 'chiong' to church and start my very own 'STUDYING SPREE'. Well, doesn't look quite appetizing right? I know. More like Killing-Myself Spree la, to be frank. Anyway, if I had to go to school tomorrow, it would be a super long day. Heard they will be having a whole AFTER-SCHOOL time of REMEDIALS! Sorry guys I think I'll forfeit this one. Meaningless as it seems, I have no interest in joining them too. So, three cheers to Jarrold. Hip-Hip, Hooray(repeat thrice)!!!!
On the other hen(hand), I'm quite worried. O'levels are coming. Thursday will be my Physics practical. Next week on the tuesday, I'll be having my Chemistry practical. And oh! They'll lock you up in a lock-up room in case you cheat or somthing. So you stay in that stinkin room and do trash. Heh heh.
Anyway, nothing much to blog about. Life is going rather... Well? Yup.
Cheerio!
SONGS YOU GOTTA LISTEN
Goo Goo Dolls:
-Here is gone
-Black Balloon
Nickelback:
-Animals
Good Charlotte:
-Emotionaless
-Jarrold "E-or-E-or-E-or...."
--- 14:59