Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


First post!!!!
OK, like I said, this blog is dedicated to my pre-O'level stuff la.
So, Here goes my first post...

STUDY LEAVE
Argh.. study leave! One of the most important thing one needs before his O'levels. The only period of time given to you so that you can "chiong" your studies.
Well, guess what? My school took it away. Can you believe it? Sickening principal thought that my school was doing really bad for our prelims, then scraped our pathetic 3 weeks of study leave off our pre-O'level schedule. Now, I have to go to school like an enthusiastic nerd wanting to attend school while the smarter ones stay at home and study. Mrs Yap Weng Ha is just too motherly! "Do you know what are the five core values of our school?" Thats what she always say. Even the deaf can memorise that over-used statement. My whole class were angered when we found out the robbery of our study leave. Well, in this case, Mrs Yap is the snatch thief and we are the victims, helpless with our rights stolen. Only the really devoted ones in my class gave the "Fine, its ok. I'd rather not have study leave" look. All my plans, crushed and trampled on within a day. ARGH!!!!
But, every cloud has a silver lining, and I found out that Mrs Yap and Mrs Kong, her fellow accomplice of this crime, were going to discuss this and update us if the study leave will be officially cancelled. Phew, not bad...


NURUL ARIFF
"Hi, I'm so irritating, I even irritate myself!" Thats what his face potrays. He is like irritating and fake to the EXTREME. Ok, so today we were in class talking to our form teacher about the study leave thing. We even created an atmosphere of intensity, everyone serious and trying to debate and persuade our teacher that our study leave was essential. Well, it really looked essential with all the benefits it contains, including MORE FREE TIME! So, Nurul Ariff is classified under one of the devoted members of education. He is also like a teacher's pet person, always trying to gain the teachers' favour and stuff.
Cunning, fake, and "extra" like how singaporeans always say it. Those three words fit him. Anyway, we were talking about the study leave thing and the whole class went quiet. Then he shouted "Teacher, but I still don't understand that A math question. 'Kaa-diaoo...' Wrong Channel la ARIFF!!!! Ok, so I shouted "Hello, off topic!" The whole class laughed and naturally, he wanted to save his embarrasment. "Hello, its A Math" he retorted. Then the whole class stopped laughing, which obviously signified that his remark was NOT FUNNY! NOT NOT FUNNY. He also likes to ask the most redundant of the redundant questions. Oh! He also cracks jokes and laughs at it himself. How amusing. (This section is not to insult him, but to express my frustrations)

Moving on....


GEOG TEACHER COMMENTED ON STUDY LEAVE
Mrs Fong! My dedicated teacher! Too dedicated, to be exact. She makes us stay back in school till 5 or 6. No teacher does that. She also makes us come back for extra lessons when teachers were told not to do so. And she claims that she is 'blessed by God'. Today she was teaching. Then we came to the topic on study leave (as you can see, study leave is a major topic amongst the students and teachers now). My friend ask something about study leave and my teacher started saying " You think you all will study when you all are at home? Do you think you don't need the teachers? You think you all can get an A1? Come Eddy(classmate), I'll let you do a paper ok? And you score above 75% for me ok? If you don't get it, then you don't even think about study leave. Can you take that challenge?" *Eddy shook his head* How can you expect the whole class to get A1?! I mean we still need the leave to revise on the other subjects WHAT!!!! ARGH!!!! ARGH!!!!! Oh, and when she threw that impossible challenge at us, Ariff mumbled "But I don't want any study leave" Oh please Ariff, you fake-o! Annoying.
But I ought to thank my geog teacher for moderating my marks for prelims la. THANKS!

*Vent Vent Vent*(anger)

PRELIMS
So far so good. 20 points for me. Not that bad la... At least I improved from 32 to 20. Thats a big jump. Today, Mrs Tay even praised me for my huge improvement in my Biology marks. YAY, YIPEE....
Thats about all...

-Jarrold still venting his frustrations... ARGH...

--- 15:09