Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Friday, October 06, 2006


Finally! Friday!
The day that would mark the end of torture. The day which will revive the jubilance in almost all. Today we had some class T-shirt trying out size thing. So we went to the foyer, submitted our design and tried the sizes.
For me, I took size 'M' and all my friends were like "WHAT?!" They did not belive that I could wear a size M! How pleasant to hear. Now, I'm in my old house, using the computer and I'll be here till really late! Yay!
Oh, I'm also watching naruto now. Heh heh.
*Growl*
Oops, sorry. That was my tummy. I'm really quite hungry now. Maybe I'll get samething to eat later.
Ok.... Lets get to the serious stuff.

Here we go...

FAMILY DISPUTES
Can't really post much information under this section because the information is rather personal. But, today I got to find out secrets about my family. Secrets I never knew were true, since the owner of the secret hid it so well. Now, I'm starting to see the person differently. With that secret in mind. The astonishment that overwhelm me left me in a state of paralysing shock. Well, it paralysed my thoughts leaving my mind constantly reasoning over that particular secret. My mind soon was clouded with worries. How could he/she have said that?!
I mean, that is a lie. A total tale! However, i began to remember the past of that person. Someone always told me about that person. About his/her life, his/her past, his/her everything...
Then it could confirm that the secret could be believable. Although I'm around him/her, I never thought he/she had such sly-ness and cunning-ness, and also a mind that has planned everything out for him/her.
Sometimes its just the front that I see. Its just another person. Not his/her true self.
How I wish my status wouldn't prevent me from questioning. But, no. His/her arguing ability is skilled and seasoned.
He/she never fails to win me in an arguement.
I'll have never made him/her speechless.
Not even once.
The genuine care has faded...
The front is what I see...
I know nothing...

STUDY LEAVE AGAIN!
Today, my form teacher came into class and she told us she had announcements. So, it was about study leave again. Well, today she was a harbinger. Why must she take the role of a harbinger? She told us that only if you do well for your subjects, then your parents can see the PVP(seriously do not know what this is) of the HOD and speak to him/her. Then maybe you will be excused only for that specific lesson. This is absolute partialness!!!!! Its like telling us "You have been sentenced to jail for life. Only if you have not done anything wrong, then you can see the judge and maybe you can be let off to the mama shop outside the prison for 20minutes every tuesday." Why?! Why?! WHY??!! Cant they just give us like a period of study leave? Selfish School! I'll never come back as alumni ah!
That Mrs Kong. Self-centered woman that only cares for the school's reputation. Hrmph!
My teacher also said "The only people that can be excused for ALL lessons are only two." So only two people in the class can have a full study leave. Well, the two people are like the followers of MOE. They are like the worshippers of the textbooks. My teacher, confidently said "But I'm sure that they would still wanna come back right. And no go for a study leave right?" Then those two nodded their heads.
How sickening...
Even Dawn's school is not hesitating to give them more study leave, and my school is so "Cheapskate". Or so to speak.





-Jarrold... Trying to piece back some stuff (not puzzle).

--- 15:43