Ceased update-tion
Monday, October 16, 2006
Dum-dum-dum-ba-dum-dum-dum-ba-dum...
Its the beginning of the cycle again! What cycle? Guess... (Water cycle?) Nope. (Carbon cycle?) Nope. (Motor Cycle?) Nope. (Menstrual Cycle?) Nope. OK. Its the 'School-is-here-and-now-the-week-of-torture-starts' Cycle! Its monday! Not much of monday blues today. Just pretty worried for my BIOLOGY PRACTICAL that will be happening tomorrow. Good thing mine starts at 9.15am. Resulting in the hope of waking up later and the luxury of more sleep! WooHoo! I'm pretty scared though. All the huu-haa about O'levels. Ya know... Because its O LEVELS.
Oh ya. Now everyone is like at sentosa enjoying the hazy paradise. Well, its metamorphosis and all the P6s would want to remember this day right? Therefore, haze makes it much more romantic. How nice of Kalimantan to be so thoughtful. Well, the air now is rather blur and foggy.
Yesterday I was so bored that I created a video called "Darly's career" with my brother. Its ultra funny, but embarrasing for the actors ourselves. I was Darly and my brother was the daddy. The props = Our room, Guitar, and a handphone camera. Characters=Daryl and Dad, starring Jarrold and Colin! It was hilarious man!
3 more weeks into the real thing. This is so straining to the mind. I keep thinking of the shortage of time. Oh no...
Anyway, life is going pretty smoothly and rather ok now. So, I don't have stuff to like complain or scream about. Yea...
GOOOOOOOOOD BYE....
-Jarrold *snort* =D
--- 14:56