Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Sunday, October 08, 2006


Drats.
Ok, so its a Sunday evening, its should be quite a happy time of the day, but its not. With the traumatizing thought of returning to school tomorrow and the hopelessness of my long awaited study leave which will never come to pass. Oh man. Ok, good thing that mum is working late today cuz I can stay in church till rather late. I can avoid the useless nags that mum always gives when I come home late, so hooray! Heh.
*Thump*
Shucks, the thought of returning school just hit me again. I'm going to face the ridiculous reasons my teachers will desperately try to come up and use as propaganda on us to assist Mrs Kong's decisions on not allowing study leave to happen.
Oh, and bad news, the haze cleared! ARGH! What hope will there be for school to close so I can avenge the loss of my study leave. I really need a break. A break to do whatever I want. The 1.5 months after O'levels will not be enough to compensate for all the time I have spent on O'levels. KONG! WHY YOU LIKE THAT?!?!?

*dozing off*
I'm so sleepy... I need some rest man. Barely comepleted much work though, but who cares! I really am frustrated over the abscence of study leave anyway, and the teachers are going to jam our heads with gigabytes of knowledge, or should I say, stress, into us tomorrow so what the heck! ZzZzZz...

Anyway... Topic time!


The Heavenly Place
Today's worship was super long... It lasted for like 24 hours until the next morning. No la. If not it'll be monday now. But, it was so long since Pastor Kun Mei led the closing for Worship. I'm sure many will agree on me with that. However, it was fulfilling. I wasn't even dosing off during worship. I was focused, alert, not tired at all. Then suddenly this picture just flashed into my blank mind. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this lucidly, but I'll try my best. Ok, I'm on a boat, and the view was a first person's view I think. So it was mine view la. I'm standing on a boat which I couldn't see as it was out of sight. Then the boat was on water like still in some sort of area la. Before me was a gate, so I was like in an enclosed area all around, but not the top. Oh, by the way the gate was in the water and above it too... So, it blocked the boat from moving to the outer part of the water. Then outside the gate was like a really huge river thing. The rive flow was from left to right and there was this other huge river joining into the huge river. No one was in sight and the place was Ultra peaceful. On the river banks were grass and trees which made the whole scenery really nice. Oh, the walls holding the gates were made up of grey bricks and they strtched over the horizon to the left and right, Making me look like I was at the little harbour of some palace. The place was so peaceful and calming. I guess it was some picture from God la. Woooooo.... Nice.

Friendships and Relationships
Ok, I found out that the people that hurt you the most, and cause the greatest emotional scars are the people closest you. Don't you realize? I mean because you really care about every single thing they say until you get easily hurt by them. Well, at least that applies for me. And the people that are the least closest to you cause the greatest physical scars. Thats my new concept. But sometimes I get really affected by little things that close friends say to me. I guess I'm more sensitive to what they say because they are the closest.
Yea... Well, I cant blame them. Right?

NEW COMIC
Haha.. Ok, so if you know me well enough, I am crazy over anime. Anime is like one of the most entertaining things on earth (All you passionate anti-anime members, Shush!). So, I also love to draw manga and now, I decided to draw some comic stuff. You know. So now I'm working on my exciting and fun-filled "project". Its one way to relieve my O'level stress. Oh and yesterday over the phone, Gaius, Nicole and I were thinking of names to choose Jap names for my main character. I settles with "Shitake". Well, it looks like SHIT-ake, but actually its Shi-Ta-ke. Cool name! Heh heh... I rock I rock!

SONGS YOU MUST REALLY LISTEN TO =)
------Hillsongs London--------
-Follow the son
-Above All






-Jarrold: I'm beat!

--- 16:48