Ceased update-tion
sunkenstranger.tk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body>

Sunday, October 15, 2006


Dang Dang Dang!
Everything has to be balanced in life ya know? Like when one part of your life is so darn successful, the other parts just fall flat down. Now, my family is like killin me, my leadership position is rather tiring and frustrating!
Anyway, life is now rather, on the downhill. Especially yesterday. Thank God Gaius was there. I was ultra ultra ultra depressed, frustrated, irritated, annoyed, angry, EVERYTHING, YOU SAID IT! I sometimes really just feel like leaving house or something.
Tomorrow, I still have to return to school when EVRYONE else does not. N levels are over and some O'level kids do not even have to return to school cuz they have STUDY LEAVE! Something I really want. Tomorrow, there will be metamorphosis thingy for the P-6s and most of CFC is going for it. SO they will be going to go to SENTOSA and I'll be in school 'accepting' torture.
WA LAU! WHERE CAN LIKE THAT?!
Oh, Char, Shenna , and gang are at some black canyon thing now. They went all the way to Katong to have lunch and I had to spend my lunch with Jair(Joash).
Today, I had to scold my cell cuz they were talking during service. Well, at first I did not want to, but they just kept talking and their attitude was rather unpleasant.
Anyway, bad stuff aside...
Hmm, so I guess there is nothing much to say since I only have bad stuff to complain about usually.
Anyway, Like Gideon always say

"LIFE SUX, BUT GOD IS GOOD!" -Gideon

-Jarrold, Trying to make things right

--- 15:31